Wednesday, April 28, 2010

afternoon at Eaton Canyon, pt. 2


1. The path beckons. We stayed on it mostly because after wandering off into a brush-y area (my idea, stupid), a man in the path and his dog pointed out a rattlesnake nearby. We are so lucky to have avoided that catastrophe.
2. Clouds of these sage 'bushes' everywhere, so lush and amazing.
3. Tommy crossing the shallow beginning of the gorge.
4. If my boyfriend were a tree, he would 100% certainly be an oak.
5. Tommy and his fantastic walking stick.

I can't sleep so I'm listening to the rain steadily falling outside and feeling my stomach grumble, trying to will myself to SLEEP. It's my mom's birthday and my sister and I are going to get together to whip some things up so I'm excited! Coincidentally and conveniently today's my day off too so I can get mucho done for a day.

No comments: