Tuesday, April 27, 2010

so long


This isn't from my room, but I found it appropriate.

So I had no idea that some people I personally know had knowledge of this blog (naive stupid, I know). These days you can find anything on the internet and you must be mindful of what you put out there. I'm an idiot loud and clear, posted some things that weren't meant to be read by someone, and am now dealing with the consequences. What, was I born yesterday? Am I a twelve year-old who has just discovered the glories of the Internet once again? This has come to me like a slap in the face, and I'm re-assessing the need for a journal on the internet. There is no need. I've grown attached to this thing, but maybe now I have to say goodbye.


P.S.
Diego, from Mexico, where you at? I haven't heard from you in a while.

No comments: