Friday, April 30, 2010

things I like right now


1. Thrifted sueded cotton jersey pullover. I didn't know what 'sueded jersey' was until now and it's awesome for this unpredictable spring weather we've been having in L.A.
2. Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter hand/body lotion. Pleasant, inoffensive scent, no greasy after feel and it gets the job done; I'm in love.
3. More shirts! in 'guy' colors, although now I'm wondering if I should've stuck with the spring-y girl shirts, because now I'm going to blend in. oh well!
4. Owl bank! Gag gift my mom got for her birthday, but she's letting me have it and it will be a glorious addition to the apartment next fall. Emergency drinks/food fund.

2 comments:

yoree said...

aghhh it kind of kills me that you beat me to asking mom for the owl bank. oh well, i'll just get my own! hehe

destroy what bores you said...

no! you take it :)