Saturday, March 19, 2011

busy as a hobbit


Friday was nice because I stayed away from the computer and got lots done instead! In the morning I got a really quick bite to eat with my mom at a local cafe - snarfed a blueberry muffin and with coffee in hand (still sleepy) walked the dogs from Sweet & Savory to the park. We walked several rounds there, and met another dog named Max, who might have been part Westie, then another pair of dogs named Callie and Copper. I've been trying to make our dogs more social, because as much as they love humans they sometimes get snappish with other canines. It's rude and a little embarrassing to have your dogs bark their heads off at another one because they think they're protecting you. Cute kind of, but in the long run it's a red flag that the dogs need to get socialized.

My mom met me back at the park once she was done with her morning errand, and we went back and shared some French toast. I joked that we're like hobbits for having 'second breakfast' and the theme stuck for the weekend! The day ended with us piling the dogs in the car and getting my sister from LAX, which was stressful and hectic. Worked at 5 this morning and doing the same tomorrow... so good night!

No comments: