Thursday, March 17, 2011

good & green


1. An Irish claddagh ring! It's a little too big for me but it was a little too perfect otherwise on Etsy so I caved. This was in February. I was doing really well not buying anything but then what do you know I bought a pair of pointed toe Docs this afternoon. No wonder my mom worries about me...
2. I love all things Burt's Bees in the same spirit of how I love all things Trader Joe's. This bug bite relief works alright, I guess since it's natural it's not as potent as other bug bite relief products, but it sure is nice smelling like lemongrass/tea tree/orange! I have a big bite on my forearm and one on the side of my face! what the heck.
3. I had two bottles of Guinness draught today (which is nothing for most people but kind of a lot for me). I think I paced myself well because I didn't get sleepy or anything. But I am really energized right now. Strangely. My mom asked me why I'm so hyper, and I don't know why!

No comments: