Friday, March 25, 2011

this is all I did today

I made BB last semester, and my old teacher's letting me make another, so of course I decided to make Max.

I also did stuff for my work-study job which I had fallen behind in, and went to my film class where we watched Ceremony (more on that later). We got back our midterms and I got an A! Usually I wouldn't make a big deal out of this but it was right after my car accident, and I hadn't studied, but to know that that day wasn't completely FUBAR makes me happier two weeks later. Plus I was idiotic enough to take this class for a letter grade and not pass/fail so trying is good. I walked back to my apartment in the rain, and I was going to stay up to get some work done, but I will sleep now and rise early instead. I hope Friday me doesn't make me regret it...

No comments: