Tuesday, March 8, 2011

'enjoy the process'

More shots of my sister carving out the last part of her reduction print block.

'Enjoy the process' is something I think my sister told me an old design teacher told her, and it resonates deeply with me because so often I forget to do so while solving a design problem. I was in studio working on a model but after some time just got frustrated so I'm switching it up and going back to doing computer work. Since I hit that block just now I'm blogging it out, then I'll take a shower and clean up and get back to tackling the beast. One thing I do notice about this semester though, is that my frustration/confusion makes me try harder instead of falling back and not doing anything. Perks of having a bit of a crazy professor I suppose. Wow it's almost Wednesday...

No comments: